The EZ Adjust Bed Rail is one of our most popular bed rails! It is the only bed rail on the market that extends in length after installation for Full-Fall Protection. It can be used as a half-bed rail to get in-and out of bed – and extends to a full-size bed rail at night for full fall protection. It easily adjusts from 26” – 42” inches with the push of a button – and folds down and out of the way when not in use. It also comes with a convenient organizer pouch to keep handy items close by - and like all of our bed rails, it blends in with your bedroom (like another piece of furniture) so you can maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- - Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
- - Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of matress
- - Gap Between Rails: 3”
- - Weight of Product: 14 lbs
- - Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- - Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- - Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- - Package Dimensions: 28” x 21” x 1.5”
- - Case Dimensions: 4/case, 28” x 21” x 6” 60 lbs
Half + Full Size Bed Rail - Extends in length after installation for both standing support and fall protection.
Hide-Away - Fold bed rail down and out of the way when not in use.
Easy Installation - No tools required!
4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Keeps handy items close by.
Safety Strap - Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame.
Universal Height - Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason – send it back for a full refund – no questions asked!