is an excellent mobility device for foot or ankle injuries when the affected area cannot bear weight or has limited weight bearing precautions. It can be a great long or short term alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can have adverse affects such as back or under arm pain from extended use. The Knee Cruiser allows the user to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle which will help them progress to a quicker recovery.
- Foot/ankle injuries
- After foot/ankle surgery (including stress fractures, bunionectomies, achilles tendon problems, amputations, etc.)
- Diabetic patients with Charcot joint disease or foot/toe ulcers
- Neuromuscular problems (neuropathy); arthritis
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
- L 32.5"
- W 18
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Overall Height Open 32.5"
- Overall Width Open 18
- Approximate User Height 4'11" - 6'2"
- Overall Dimensions When Folded 18"h x 18"w x 32.5"l
- Handle Height Adjustment 31" - 37"
- Feature 1 Basket available